Who we are
TeRN, the technological district of Basilicata, was created in the 2005 by both public and private members, on the basis of an Agreement among the Italian Ministry of Economy, the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research and the Basilicata Region.
The TeRN Consortium (Distretto tecnologico per l’Osservazione della Terra ed i rischi naturali, in Italian) aims mainly at devolping innovative Earth Observation technologies in order to monitor and prevent natural risks.
What we do
Our mission is to foster the use of space technologies, which can benefit many kinds of potential end users, to modernize the enterprises delevoping space technologies applications and to create business opportunities related to the regional needs.
If you are an user:
- To get information about the available GMES services that could meet your needs
- If you would like to express your needs to a service provider.
If you are a service provider:
- To get information about the local and European demand of GMES services
- if you would like to promote new GMES services
- to reach new potential customers and end users in Basilicata and in Europe